I turned 11 years old the day the towers were hit...even at that young age, I remember being in shock at what had happened. As much as I enjoy my birthday, never has a year gone by where I forgot the lives that were lost that day.
I was in kindergarten when this happened, I remember our teacher was watching the news on the computer and all the sudden she started crying and ran out of the room. None of us knew what was going on or really got the concept about the towers and everything, we just thought she went to get a tissue or something. Now I understand what really happened and thank and appriate soldiers and the people who gave their lives for our safty.
I have Been Blessed, to be raised in a Pastor's home, to be saved at the age of 4 and though I still make mistakes and fail Him everyday His love never fails me, My Jesus never makes mistakes, I'm blessed to have a wonderful Daddy and Mama, three wonderful sisters, I'm blessed to have a very handsome, wonderful husband!! I'm blessed to live everyday for my Lord Jesus Christ! I'm blessed to be a homemaker!! I'm blessed to be a Mama to a precious baby boy!!! God is so Good and His mercy and grace endures forever!
I turned 11 years old the day the towers were hit...even at that young age, I remember being in shock at what had happened. As much as I enjoy my birthday, never has a year gone by where I forgot the lives that were lost that day.
ReplyDeleteI was in kindergarten when this happened, I remember our teacher was watching the news on the computer and all the sudden she started crying and ran out of the room. None of us knew what was going on or really got the concept about the towers and everything, we just thought she went to get a tissue or something. Now I understand what really happened and thank and appriate soldiers and the people who gave their lives for our safty.
ReplyDelete