I love this scene, I think I've said that before...But I just love to see how God blessed and answered prayer at the end. It just shows how God loves us so much, and how when we have faith... He really does answer prayer! I've seen some of those prayers answered the past couple of days, and I'm going to keep praying...Because I know that nothing is impossible with God! Just remember that God will bless when you have faith and do His will~* Keep the Faith and Have a Wonderful Night!
I have Been Blessed, to be raised in a Pastor's home, to be saved at the age of 4 and though I still make mistakes and fail Him everyday His love never fails me, My Jesus never makes mistakes, I'm blessed to have a wonderful Daddy and Mama, three wonderful sisters, I'm blessed to have a very handsome, wonderful husband!! I'm blessed to live everyday for my Lord Jesus Christ! I'm blessed to be a homemaker!! I'm blessed to be a Mama to a precious baby boy!!! God is so Good and His mercy and grace endures forever!
My favorite part of the movie!! :)
ReplyDeleteoh I just cried!!!!!! I love that!!!!
ReplyDelete