Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What's Up with That????

So hmmmm what's up with me???
Not much :) haha Been to the beach again, as you can see...I love to just walk along the beach, and occasionally jump, haha...and think and pray. It's just so peaceful, I LOVE the beach!!!!

I thought of alot of things I've been wanting to post about, sometimes I'd like to just use my blog and preach a little...But my blog is meant to encourage, and I've been trying to have a more positive look on life right here lately...But it's been hard, I've been up and down the past couple weeks because of things in my own life and some of my friends lives.
I went a week and was totally MAD at the stupid guys in this world....lol, don't worry I'm over it...
I just wonder sometimes why guys date a bunch of girls, most of which wear tight revealing clothes, have no standards, smile and push there way on the guy, and kiss and hold hands...''have a fun time, with the girl they're crushing on'', then move on, to another.. while the girl God has for them is waiting, to share all her love with him, staying pure, watching from a distance..wondering where is he??

Why? I'm speaking for alot of Christian girls out there...who like me have standards, dress modestly, but stylish...we don't look like freaks or anything...we wait for the guy God has for us, we stay pure, even when there are guys that ask us for a date, or proclaim their love for us...we know God has a certain Guy just for us....and it makes me so mad when I see good Christian guys, totally overlook those good Christian girls, for some little ''Babe In Christ''...who is cute in her little tight skirt, and happens to sit just a little too close to him and has no standards, no convictions, no real anything...I know some guys who thought once they were married their wives would cover up and dress right..sorry guys it didn't work. If she doesn't have the standard now, she isn't going to change because she marries you!

Okay, let me make something clear...Girls, I'm not mad at you if you see yourself as a ''Babe in Christ''..
I think your going about getting a guy in the wrong way, and I feel sorry for you.
God created us Girls as treasures, not toys....I read a sermon once by Don Woodward called Treasure or Toy. It was so true!!! You shouldn't be dressing so a guy will look at you, You are a treasure that's worth far above rubies...show that! You should dress like a princess, and carry yourself as a daughter of the most High God...would a princess throw herself at a knight in shining armor? No, a true princess, honors her Father, is kind and loving, cares for the needs of her people, dresses so that everyone gives her respect and knows who she is as she enters a room, A true Knight in Shining Armor watches that princess, sees that not only is she Beautiful and pure on the outside but on the inside as well...He has not stolen the hearts of every maiden, He is honest, just, a real man of character! He is willing to give all he has to love the princess, and willing to go through all the pomp and circumstance to get her.

So Girls, if we are Princesses then we deserve true Knight's in Shining Armor...I feel sorry for the girls that are willing to give themselves, who dress, and flirt..to get that one certain guy..and I feel sorry for that guy who thinks he can like one girl, play and flirt and toy around with her feelings...then do the same over and over again. Guys, that is wrong! It's misleading, deceitful, and God does not like it!! If you are not serious with the girl, who you know likes you and you are enjoying her ''attention''...then you need to back off, or make it known what your intentions are, if you want a Princess...you better stop acting like flirt, and start acting like A Knight in Shining Armor!

Okay I'm so sorry, I always feel like I preach on here and never get my point across....
Just remember God expects us to act like His Children, even in our relationships!

7 comments:

  1. Awesome Post, Rebekah, and so true! I can prove that it is better to wait on the knight in shining armor to find his princess! And ladies, when your true knight in shining armor comes, he will indeed know and treat you like a treasure, so don't act like the toy, wait on God' best! Amen, Rebekah! Keep it up!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!! I feel the same way!! I wish the same thing all the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been married to my sweetheart for 17 years. We have 2 children son 9 and daughter 5. I did many things even though I was a christian before I married that wasn't pleasing to the Lord. I regret them all and many years ago asked for forgiveness. Just wanted to encourage you as you wait on the Lord for your sweetheart. You will never regret waiting on Him. I'm sure you know but the Lord hears every prayer and knows the desires of your heart. I have no doubt the Lord is preparing your future spouses heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this post! It was so good and so true! What a Blessing it is to read about other young ladies who are waiting for God to bring that special one into their life and striving to be Godly in the process! I really enjoy reading your posts, so keep them coming! God Bless,
    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. anonymous said...
    so...i just read this and i'm a new christian and i was just wondering your view on "holding hands"... i'm kinda confused...is it a sin?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,
    First off, Congrats on recently being saved!!!It's wonderful being a christian!

    Holding hands, I do not believe it is a sin...I believe it is a very special thing.
    I don't believe it's good for dating couples to hold hands, because it often leads to so much more.
    The Bible gives us ways to stay pure, to make it easier on us. it says ''It is not good for man to touch a woman'' God knows what power there is in just a simple touch.
    So I don't believe it's a good thing, really until your married. But that is my own personal belief, I wouldn't judge you if you felt differently.
    Hope that answered your question ;)
    Feel free to ask me anything else!

    ReplyDelete