Yes I'm still Alive!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooo!!!!!
Alive and well :) at least last time I checked...yep....still good!
Just have sorta been out of the blog loop for a while, I guess. Nothing major has occurred, I haven't run away from the world, I haven't gotten a handsome Godly man with a knightly soul and gotten married, decided to move to Africa, or won a million dollars. So just to push all rumors aside, haha I'm just been a little blog lazy, But life has still been moving on.
Our church is doing FANTASTIC!!! God is really blessing, souls are being saved, baptisms every Sunday, new buskids, visitors, it's been soooooo Good!!!!
I'm praying the blessings will keep coming, God will keep working, and wow, this just wont stop but get better and better!!!!!!!!
My girls at church are super, one has even joined the weekly soulwinning!!They are such a blessing in my life, I love em soooo much, Please keep them in your prayers!!
Went to see my sister Jennifer this week, my little nephew will be arriving very soon, only a few more weeks, ahhhhh Can't wait to be an Aunt!!!!! Fixed up her little baby room, then headed back home, I sure miss her, wish she lived closer. But I am glad she is happy, and married to a good Godly young (well if you call 28 young) man!
Family, still doing good, wrapped up school finally, Daddy's still serving faithfully, soulwinning everyday, praying, and leading our family, I love Him so much, Happy early Father's day Daddy!! I don't deserve such a wonderful, Godly, father, you deserve a much better daughter, thank you for everything, all the love, and care you have given!!!! Mama's still being the best Mama in the world!!!!!!!! of course, working in our garden this summer, and cooking bunches of vegetables from it, me and her are spending alot of time together of late, because we keep saying the same things at the same time, or finishing eachothers sentences, but I love her very much, and lately she has become my Very best friend, don't know what I would do without her!! Sisters, Katie is getting so old, now an assistant Sunday School teacher, like her big sister, and her favorite little boy Carlos (shhhh) has announced he loves her the best. soooo that pretty much makes her the happiest girl in the world, and Bethany is growing up so fast, I'm pretty sure she'll be the one to take over my church piano, if the Lord ever calls me somewhere else. Because she plays alllll the time, and I think is getting much better than me!! :)
And as for me.....Still playing the piano, teaching piano, still 20 and at home( gasp! that short little girl is 20! and she's still living at home, no college education, my word!) still loving my buskids, still loving and listening to my parents, still praying and waiting, and trying to follow God's will. If God wants me in a Bible College I'm pretty sure it will be Golden State Baptist College, but I'll let you know before I go packing for CA, if God wants me to get married, I'll post pictures you know!!, haha But whatever God wants, I pray I'll listen, I pray I wont over step my bounds, and try my own thing, because I know that God's way is the Ultimate Best, and that's what I want!! So I'm pretty busy serving Him, and if ever I get bored or down, I'll just go soulwinning with my cousin, or my Daddy.....and that will cure any lazy, boredness, that can come in this wonderful age of walking down that winding hall of fate. lol
But Don't worry I'm not dead, I haven't gone off the deep end, or flew away.
But if I do, I'll post about it......lol and I'll be in a much better place so don't be sad =)
I'll try and be more faithful, and blog pictures soon, gotta alot of catching up to do with them. So much is going on......BUT I LOVE IT!!!!!!! God is blessing me, with so many ways to serve Him, and I hope it never slows down!!!!!!
Blessings to my Bloggers!


28 better be young, that's how old I am ;-). Glad to hear things are going well for you!
ReplyDeleteWhew, I was getting really worried there Rebekah! PTL you are all right!
ReplyDeleteSounds like life is going good for ya... pray it's still going good, and it really sounds like God has opening the windows of heaven and pouring out some blessings on your church!
Yeah, saw some pictures of Jennifer at her blog of you, your family, and her. (She's starting to show!!!, lol)
Well... You have a nice day and God Bless you, Rebekah as you continue to serve the LORD!