Tuesday, May 24, 2011

We Have Been BLESSED!

My Girls, oh I love them!! I am truly blessed to have them in my life, I love my sisters, and now I've been officially adopted as my church girls Big sister =)
But I know that's a huge responsiblity, and I pray my girls will see me be what God would have me be, and that I'll help them serve God, and grow up happy and doing what God has special for them!
I'm so proud of my girls, they have grown so much in the Lord, and though I know they don't have the homes, the encouragement, the love shown to them, that I wish they did have, But they are coming to church faithfully, dressing right, and trying to be what God wants them to be.
We have even started a little singing group, singing some of their favorite songs, Blessed being the one we sang Sunday with matching outfits :) We haven't settled on a name yet.....but I'm thinking the Gethsemane Sisters....they love saying we are all sisters =) and we are!!! Sisters in Christ =)









LOVE THESE GIRLS TO PIECES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment