1. I love all things retro, and antique-y....clothes, aprons, kitchen stuff, books, pictures, lifestyle, cars, I aspire to be a 1940's 1950's housewife...lol....well you get it ;)
2.I love cookie-dough ice cream and chocolate covered strawberries.
3.I love bluegrass music, and songs that make me cry and then smile when I finish singing because it makes me think about my God, and the life He has saved me from, and the life He has given me, lately I love my Victorious Valley Girls, singing about God's amazing love, and that blood that covers and saves...I don't even care anymore if I can sing beautifully or not, just that God gives me a voice, and another chance to use it to Praise Him...I love singing!
4. I strive to play like a real Independent Baptist piano player....Daddy says I'm almost there!!! lol
5. I love my kids at church (of course you already know that)
6. I hate milk...blaaaa But I love milkshakes....is that weird?hahaha
7. I've just come through a valley, But God is my strength and He is all I need....Praise God I'm on the winning side, and God is still Good!
8. I'm officially in love with.....Jason Walton.....hahaha but then John-boy and Ben have there moments....I'm a fan now I guess, I've been watching it way too much, I feel like I'm living on Walton's Mountain.
9. I want a fluffy white kitten
10.Sometimes I just don't understand what God is doing, I just can't see Him working, I wonder if God is really behind the scenes doing something....But then when I'm down and low, I get a letter in the mail, or a soul is saved, or I see a buskid come back on Sunday night...and God shows me how good He really is, and that He hears my prayers, and He is in control!
11. I can play Come Thou Fount on my pink guitar....yep that's it.....
12. When I turned 13, I cried...I never wanted to stop being a little girl...
13. Every house on my street looks the same, brick... I really don't like brick houses....but who can complain....
14. I'm not a part of a certain camp or crowd...a long time ago we had an evangelist ask what camp we were part of??....and we were like huh??? I don't believe there should be such a thing, we like several different Bible colleges, and different preachers, as long as their doctrine is straight, and as long they preach by God's word and believe it, I'll hear them! I hate it when preachers are fighting each other, when they should be fighting the devil, and be out winning souls!
15.Last one.....
I'm an American, Southern, Country, blue jean skirt wearing, hair scrunching, KJV Bible lover, singing, piano playing, prissy acting, hahaha, very short, buskid loving, at times very dumb( must be my blond highlights), but I have my common sense moments, where I can surprise people with my deep thoughts, I'm not perfect, a piece of clay, on the Master Potter's wheel, all I am, all I strive to be, I pray will please my Lord... I am what I am by God's wonderful matchless Grace!!!!!


Aww it's so cool to hear more about you Rebekah! :) I love your blog (a friend of mine and I both read it and love to talk about how much we love it to each other...lol :)) and it is really a blessing. Totally awesome!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sharon....that's so funny, tell your friend thanks for reading too :) that's totally sweet of ya'll to stop by and read my ramblings :) :) Glad it was a blessing!
ReplyDeleteWow...I love number 10. Just last week I was feeling that same way..I started feeling like, what good am I doing in life?? Is God really using me for His glory or am I not where He wants me to be. Then Sunday, we had FIVE new bus riders on my bus alone!! PRAISE GOD! And then I found out on Monday that a friend from high school had gotten saved on Sunday! She didn't understand me 4 years ago when I came back to school [when I was in school] and told her what had happened to me the Friday night before, but praise God, she does now!!
ReplyDeleteSo just seeing Him move like this has just lifted my spirits this week and it's like I'm back in the sadle again and I'm ready to keep on keepin on! :)
Thanks for sharing!
By the way...you don't like MILK?! What is wrong with you?! :P
Wow, isn't God so good, to show us how He is in control, and working in our lives!!!
ReplyDeleteAmen!!
and Yes....I HATE milk :P lol