Saturday, October 29, 2011

Where'd She Go? Well I heard........

"She just hasn't been in that bloggy mood lately"
But I've definitely been staying busy, and have so much to catch up on...
God has been so good, It has been a month full of blessings, trials, and victories!

Besides Being sick for a week....completely dieing and coming back to life, dreaming of talking to Jesus, and laying around for days...All is well and good.
My sister and her baby are doing wonderful, Jeremiah is getting so chubby and cute...I can hardly wait till Christmas, when I get to hold him again!!!

Life for me....well it's definitely full of surprises!
And rather confusing at times, It seems lately the funniest things have been thrown into my path...and I look around and can't help but laugh or I'll bust out crying.
It seems like when I'm on a straight path and I think it'll stay that way...another crossroads enter my path....and I have to fall on my knees in prayer and beg God to show me, give me wisdom as to which path to choose. Sometimes I feel like just throwing my hands in the air and giving up....Especially when the devil throws unnecessary people and things in your life, to distract and confuse you.

Fighting the Devil off is a on-going battle...If not in my own life, then in someone's around me.
The Devil is attacking from every angle...But the Fight is on...

Sometimes I feel so weak, and so helpless, fighting battles within myself, of jealousy, bitterness, contentment, of completely relying on God, of forgeting and forgiving....ughh I'm fighting against them, I dont want to give into anything that will destroy what God wants in my life.
And at the same time I want to help the girls around me...that God has placed in my life, they are such blessings in my life but have such burdens...The Devil is constantly trying to defeat them too, because they are trying so hard to please God.

Teenagers, Don't give up! Keep living for God, Stay pure, You are a child of God...He loves you, and when No one understands what you are going through, and you feel like No one is there for you. God is there, He sees each tear, and He understands! Go to Him, and Keep fighting...You can make it!

I love my Girls, I'm praying so hard for them... sometimes I wish I could do more than pray for them, understand them more, fix their problems, ease their burdens, do something to make it easier!
But I'll just keep doing what I think God wants me to do, It may not make sense all the time or seem like it's working...But I have to trust in Him, that He'll take care of it.

If I don't leave it all in God's hands I'll go crazy.... Without Him I don't know what I'd do...
I must trust Him with my prayers, with my girls, with my choices in which road to take...

So Just trust Him....isn't that so simple? If we could just do that....
Life would be so simple...
But it's so hard for us, to just trust our loving Saviour Jesus. But we should with the big things, and the smallest little things. We trust Him enough to take us to Heaven, We should trust Him with the here and now. With the things you can't change, Waiting on a answer to prayer, Making a decision..Taking a leap of faith...Everyday Life....

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Proverbs 3:5

5 comments:

  1. Rebekah, you are such a blessing to me! Thank you for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been in our prayers. And we will continue to pray for you and your family.

    God Bless you
    Adam and Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, Rebekah. We just need to trust the Lord with all our needs.. Life would be much simpler..

    Great Post!

    In Christ,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been having a time with that myself lately. And you're so right...we trust Him with our salvation and yet when it comes to trusting Him to take care of our needs, we feel like we have to do it ourselves.
    I'm praying for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep on Keeping on! You are a blessing Miss Rebekah, you're in my prayers! Oh, and I'm glad you are feeling better!!!

    Mrs. Taylor
    Phil. 4:13

    ReplyDelete