Thursday, September 15, 2011

Becoming Aunt Becky...



He's Here (Isn't He just perfect)!!!!!!!! My Little Nephew arrived September 7th, And I fell instantly in love with this cute little bundle of joy!!!! I held him as much as I could, and hated leaving him, Mother and baby are doing very well. Thanks to everyone for all the prayers and kind comments, I'm truly blessed to be this little one's Auntie!!!!!! And completely excited!!!!!!!! 

8 comments:

  1. Again...Congratulations!!
    I'm so glad you understand the joy of being an aunt now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations..new life...indeed is a great blessing of God..i speak blessings upon his life..and declare that he will be a great men of God..and will bring Gods word to others..he will be a soul winner..amen..have a nice day..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen all the pictures on facebook and he is just the cutest baby ever:) So happy for all ya'll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations, aunt becky:)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. How precious:) I know that you are *SO* excited:)

    In Christ,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, Love, Love It!!!!!

    Congratulations Auntie Becky!!!

    Mrs. Taylor
    Phil. 4:13

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is absolutely adorable!!!!!

    Adam and Samantha

    ReplyDelete