Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Mama and Bethany!!!!

Today is my wonderful Mama's Birthday, and my wonderful baby sister Bethany's birthday was on Wednesday so I want to say Happy Birthday to them both!!!

I love ya'll with all my heart!!!!
Mama, you are my best friend, you are my constant encourager, I know you are always praying for me, and you are there when no one else understands!!! You are beautiful, you are Southern as can be and have taught us to be the same, You are always trying to fix everything, and hate it when people are not happy. I love you, thank you for teaching me, for being a Titus 2 lady, for being just the best Mama a girl could ever ask for!!!!!! No doubt about it ☺

Bethany, you are kind, and sweet, you make me laugh all the time..You are always on my team...well most of the time unless we are having battle of the vans at church :p lol But I know that you are always there for me, You are the best baby sister, you can play anything you hear if you bang on the piano enough, you love the Lord, and will do whatever Daddy and Mama say..or feel terrible if you don't..lol I love you so much!!!! 

I hope ya'll have the best year ever!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOVE REBEKAH ☺

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Mrs. Taylor (is that right?) and Bethany!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Happy Birthday to your mother and sister! I hope you both had a blessed and special day!

    Many Blessings,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell your mom, and your sister that I said happy birthday:)

    Blessings in Christ,
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Mama and Bethany!!! I love you, too!!!!! I miss ya'll!!! Can't wait to see ya'll in maybe a few short days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Mrs. Freida and Bethany. Hope you both have a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations...thanks for sharing hope you visit me some time.. loves soraya

    ReplyDelete