I can't believe Katie is 17!!!!
But it's true, My younger sister Katie is 17 today!!!
Happy Birthday Katie, I love you so much!!
You are sweet(when you want to be lol) You are not afraid to stand up for what you believe in....You are always willing to be the first one to apologize, You can always relate life to a Betsy-Tacy book, and You are funny, crazy, Beautifully Gorgeous!!!
You've always been a Shirley Temple baby doll, with your curls and big Blue eyes...and now You've grown into a Lovely Classy young lady.
Happy Birthday Katie!!!!!!
May Your 17th year be the best ever, filled with all kinds of wonderful blessings and surprises!!
Keep serving the Lord, and focusing on what He wants...and You'll never go wrong!
LOVE YOU ☺


Happy Birthday, Katie! :)
ReplyDeleteMay I say that she really looks like Jennifer? ;)
nice post! thank you for sharing...happy holidays...blessings soraya
ReplyDelete