Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It's Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas*

Christmas Time is here Y'all ☺

My town is decorated every where you go, the Giant Tree is all lit up, The stores are all playing Bing, and Frank. Our Tree is up, and our house is all Christmassy.
The Kids at church are singing Joy to the World, and the costumes are being made.
Presents being wrapped, none by me yet....I'm a terrible last minute shopper.

IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!!!


I still can't believe we are at this time of year AGAIN!!
I can tell I'm getting older, I don't want Christmas to hurry and come faster...I'd love for this month to last forever. But time flies when you're having fun, right?
Soon Christmas will have come and gone, and we'll be talking about 2012.
But we wont talk about that yet.


I want this Christmas to be the absolute Best Christmas ever!!
I'm praying God will bless and maybe we'll see a few miracles....It is the Season for Miracles.
Plus we'll have an extra blessing this Christmas...


Everyone will be together!!!!!!
All the Cousins, Aunts, Uncles, Sisters, Babies......Everyone is going to be here this year!!!
I'm so excited.. Jeremiah will be here, Jennifer and Jonathan too!
I have a feeling this will be a very special Christmas.
So Deck the Halls....
Jingle the Bells...
And Hang the Mistletoe Y'all~*


1 comment:

  1. 'Tis a beautiful season. I agree. Christmas Blessings to your family!

    ReplyDelete