Friday, April 13, 2012

I have been Blessed


I have truly been blessed beyond my wildest dreams...
Tho I haven't been blogging of late, God has been so good!

Just wanted to take a minute to Praise His Name!!!
Me and my family have been seeking God in our lives for a revival, a stirring, a move from God..
We've been getting junk out of our lives, trying to remove any strong holds the devil may have, or any parasites that may be draining the life, or preventing God from working.

In my own personal life, God has shown me so many things in my heart that may be preventing revival. Things I know alot of us deal with, things Ive talked about on here several times...
Jealousy, forgiveness, depression, doubting, fears, my tongue, and bad attitude.
It seems the more I pray, the more my flesh is prone to wander. But every time I begin to worry, or fear I pull out my bible and read a verse or two... Every time I feel a jealous moment or I feel that dark feeling of despair, it's like something inside just hits me and I go to God for forgiveness.

The Devil has been fighting, and it seems as tho every day I wake up to resolve one problem, but turn around to another. I know it's because the devil hates our prayers, and by putting all this oppression he's trying to get us to stop praying. He is trying to defeat us....I wonder why???
Because he knows God is about to do something  AWESOME!!
And He knows God hears the prayers of His people, and when we pray we set out Angels to fight the evil forces that are around us, just to get our answer to us. Remember the story in Daniel, what would have happened if Daniel had stopped praying...would his answer have come?

If we could only see the war-fare that goes on around us....I'm sure our prayers would be more urgent, and consistent.
Anyway God is so good, I cant say that enough!!
He is blessing our church, our family, and my friends... and no matter what the devil tries to bring to my path to get me to stop, I refuse....I will keep my eyes on Jesus, and I will press on!

Oh one more picture before I leave the house to head to town....

Jeremiah 7 months old :) we went to see him in March!!! He's so precious!
I love him ☺

Well thats it for now Ya'll, until next time...


4 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for you Rebekah, if you'll pray for me! I've been experiencing my own personal revival as well, and I'm praising the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO GOOD!!! I've been thinking on these same things myself! You're not the only one who struggles with these things. Thanks for the encouragement...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saludos Rebekah.

    Adelante...Fuerza!

    Atentamente
    Erick Bojorque

    ReplyDelete
  4. Made some big steps in my Spiritual life here recently and, surprise surprise, Satan has really upped the fight since then. I have really been struggling the last few days and this post was a great blessing to me. A reminder to keep perservering! That I have the best life-line at my disposal! :) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete