Can you believe it Ya'll? 550 posts on my little blog... so I decided to do a little...wait for it....
GIVEAWAY!!!!
I love these things, I guess it's true, it's more blessed to give than to receive...Because I have almost as much fun giving away little things I love, than getting them myself.
I wanted to give something to one blessed winner ☺ that really gave you the essence of me, and my blog. Of course ya'll know I love Retro, vintage, country, stuff.....and I've said before I love aprons!!
So while visiting my sister, and sweet precious little nephew my mama stumbled on this darlin' apron (Ahhh it was exciting, it was exactly what I wanted!!!!)
Now after 550 posts God has blessed me beyond my wildest dreams, I've changed, come through some dark times, had some thrilling adventures, and have passed from innocence simplicity, to a more serious look on life since that very first post. But wow, God has been good! And He has blessed me not just through little aprons, deals at GCF, and butterflies, but through healing, through family and friends, through His mercy and working in my life. I don't know how to explain all that He's done, but I want to always share what He has done...and be a blessing to someone else ☺
Here's a small blessing I want to share...
One super cute, retro Apron (Adored by yours truly, I just know you'll love it too)
and 3 sweet, rather old passed around and delicious recipes (straight from the South.)
Pictures are done by my Sisters Katie (the photographer and photo editor)
and Bethany (the retro model ☺)
Isn't it Pressshhhhh????
Okay darlings, all ya got to do to win this classy apron and must have recipes is...
*Leave a Comment and your name will be entered in
*To leave your name twice you can become a follower of my blog
*If you already follow and have a blog of your own share my giveaway to double your chance!
*You can share on your blog, Facebook, or with a friend to enter your name several times!!
Alrighty Ya'll you have your details, now get to commenting so you can win this lovely gift!
Giveaway ends Saturday night September 15th!
And I'll draw the winner on Monday!!
See ya'll then ☺





Oooooo, please enter me!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!!!!
ReplyDeleteI shared on facebook!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow cute!! I love it:)
ReplyDeleteI also follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDeleteAnd I follow your blog already [what a blessing it is, too!] :D
ReplyDeleteSO cute!! I'd love to enter! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm a follower too! <3
ReplyDeleteI love your blog!! it is a blessing and a big encouragement to me! thank you!!
ReplyDeleteGod bless!
Don't Quit!!
Catherine K
me loves aprons! :)
ReplyDeleteI am a follower of your blog and have been so blessed! Please enter me in the giveaway!! :)
ReplyDeleteI would love a chance at this..Regina
ReplyDeletetarter95 at hotmail dot com
I am a GFC follower: tarter95
ReplyDeletetarter95 athotmail dot com
I am in lovewith the retro vintage style of lifem I actually would love for my wedding to be western vintage themed. I would love this beautiful apron.
ReplyDeleteI am a follower of yout blog as well. I look every day looking forward to your next post.
ReplyDeleteI shared this pretty apron on facebook as well. I had Mrs. Brenda share it too, in hopes if it helping my chances hehe C=
ReplyDeleteI am currently looking fir a way to share your blog on my blog but I am on my nook and blogger doesnt always work on nook... and I have never been able to post through it. I type up my posts via email and send them to Sara and she posts them for me. haha.
ReplyDeleteCan you tell I really want this apron? Hahahahahha.
ReplyDeleteThis apron makes me think of my great grandmother! Love it!! Congrats on the posts milestone too.
ReplyDeletehiwendyhi at yahoo dot com
Following via GFC - Wendy
ReplyDeletehiwendyhi at yahoo dot com
Tweeted:
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/ArtsyChaos/status/245910056737062912
hiwendyhi at yahoo dot com
Following your blog on GFC.. I would LOVE to have this apron..it is TOO CUTE!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI just tweeted the link to this page on my twitter! @hay_its_britnay
ReplyDeleteI Don't know if this counts, but I am commenting again to see if I can get that darling apron. C=
ReplyDeleteCommenting just in time! :P ~Sarah
ReplyDelete