Live to the Hilt... meaning to do it All the way, to the absolute Fullest...
I love this quote, but sadly I don't fully live it out most of the time. But isn't it how we Christians should live? Jesus said.."..I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." Shouldn't we take every gift, every moment, every situation and live it, feel it, use it to the hilt?
As a single young lady, I find myself wishing for a tomorrow rather than living for the todays.
I know I'm not alone in this, but I actually hate it.. I hate that I have to force myself to enjoy my youth lol ☺ But being where I am in the moment is a HUGE gift, I could have all those things I want right now...but they'd be something I rushed along, I brought about, and I know I wouldn't be happy because I chose it, not God.
Life is a gift, being in the great will of God is a blessing... for being outside it is a scary, and unhappy place to be I know. So if you know you are in the will of God, don't let your feelings, or Satan cast doubt or discouragement on it... Live it to the Hilt! Don't waste a moment of living with God's grace and mercy, even in trial and problems... His grace is there! So live it for His glory, and take hold of the abundant life He has given!
Today live to the hilt, whatever God brings your way!


Keep on Keepin' on for our Lord!!! Love you and pray for you often!
ReplyDeleteMrs. Taylor
I agree with the saying. To be able to feel accomplished. We should live our life to the fullest and enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteaustralian gifts for overseas
Great post!! I wont think of fencing the same again!!)
ReplyDelete