Every life is precious! What would my life be without YOU or Jennifer, Katie, Bethany? So many babies that never got to have a mother's love but the Lord has recieved them when their mothers and fathers did not want them! So thankful for you! I love you and how you stand for the Lord!!!!!! I praise God for my wonderful blessings!
Deuteronomy 30:19 "I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: THEREFORE CHOOSE LIFE, that both thou and thy seed may live:" http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/
I have Been Blessed, to be raised in a Pastor's home, to be saved at the age of 4 and though I still make mistakes and fail Him everyday His love never fails me, My Jesus never makes mistakes, I'm blessed to have a wonderful Daddy and Mama, three wonderful sisters, I'm blessed to have a very handsome, wonderful husband!! I'm blessed to live everyday for my Lord Jesus Christ! I'm blessed to be a homemaker!! I'm blessed to be a Mama to a precious baby boy!!! God is so Good and His mercy and grace endures forever!
Every life is precious! What would my life be without YOU or Jennifer, Katie, Bethany? So many babies that never got to have a mother's love but the Lord has recieved them when their mothers and fathers did not want them! So thankful for you! I love you and how you stand for the Lord!!!!!! I praise God for my wonderful blessings!
ReplyDeleteDeuteronomy 30:19
ReplyDelete"I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: THEREFORE CHOOSE LIFE, that both thou and thy seed may live:"
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/
I loved that movie! It's so good and the best part was when this lady got to share her story!!
ReplyDelete