These are my blessings God has given to me.....Little giggles, and silly faces, kids with homes without Jesus, and maybe without hope.. What some may not see, they are blessings to me!!! If only for a few hours, a few minutes of their little lives, He has given them to me!!
Little sticky hands, little bright eyes, little hearts and souls to love!!! ..And to show them God's love!! To take the time to teach them right from wrong, to show them someone cares very much for them!!Oh how Jesus loves the little children!!
My life would not be complete without these blessings, yet I'm so undeserving.... Someone else could do such a better job, could bring so many more into His fold, someone else could possibly do more for them. With all my heart, I long to serve the Lord, but could God really use someone like me to do anything for Him?
But yet, it seems He has a place just for me.... He has set so many in my life, and it's like all He asks is that I show them His love, His mercy, His way!! I fail Him daily, but what a job He has given me!!! To be not only a sister to my own, but a sister of grace to many girls....to be able to show them what God has planned for their lives, and how His way is perfect, Is like the greatest adventure, a huge part of my life, never boring(that's for sure lol) and I love them just like my own!
When I think of living any other way....I think why would I want to give up all of this???!!!
What love He has given me, not just His own, but extra over-flowing supply.... Looking down my pew at church, to find it packed with my sister's of grace(Julie and Margo), my sisters (Katie and Bethany) and the occasionally extra girls from church and my wonderful Mama... and of course on Sunday morning you can hardly move because of all the kids... when I see everyone in there place, no one out living for the devil, no one missing....Praise the Lord!! How the devil must hate it to see God's girls trying to live for their heavenly Father, but what joy it brings to my soul to know my sisters are safe in God's refuge!
Like the song, God's blessings may come through trials... we've been through those trials, and we'll go through others I'm sure. But my how sweet are His blessings, when a Christian is made stronger, when a lesson is taught, when a encouraging note it stuck in my bible, when a first soul is led to Christ!! Life isn't always peachy, and we don't always get exactly what we pray for, but God has a way of showing us in time doesn't He? That truly there is a rainbow after every storm...
And how quickly the storm is forgotten....When you look at the blessings that spring up after. If I could go through life with the heart of my parents, with the wisdom they have...I would count it a true blessing. They have never been perfect, but what a heart, what a desire they have for the Lord and for the things of the Lord!!! Through most anything you could think of, I've watched them face...and not a once have they ever stopped loving, trusting, and looking to Jesus! They are one of my life's greatest blessings, even tho I share them with so many people, I feel like I'm the most loved daughter in the world!!
So my blessings, may not match yours....and that's just fine, because if God never gave me one more thing, He has done enough, He gave me His Son ☺ and in life, what He's already blessed me with... My Cup Runneth Over!

- I Find It Awsome How . GOD Can Save A Unworthy Sinner && Transform Them To Live For Him . . . So Why Would You Want To Chanqe That For AnyThinqq ; <3 Thank You For Beinqq A Role Model In My Life . && Never Forqet That Your That Your The Christian Model That Most Of Us Don't Have . Keep Servinaq GOD He Never Make's Mistakes ; <3 I Love You ( Never Forqet That ]
ReplyDeleteI love this! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is a great way to stay content, too! Just remembering where God has placed you and why.
Thank you Margo ☺ I love you too so very much!!! I just pray I'll always point you to Jesus <3 ......
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you Erica, that's so true....wrapping yourself up in serving the Lord and others is a super great way to stay content!! Love you too Girl <3
What a great post! Thanks so much for Counting your Blessings and sharing them! Doesn't it seem like the more we count them, the more God blesses us? What a wonderful, loving, amazing God we serve! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/