Sorry Blog world, I've been really tied up lately ☺
Life has been hopping, and really popping around here...I've barely had time to breathe lol
I thought I'd finally catch up a little and just dive right back into blogging after what has it been almost 2 months?? God has been really blessing me...and has shown me once again that everything is in His hands, and whatever comes to us as Christians passes through His hands, it really changes a lot of things when you look at it like that. I just need to praise the Lord for a couple things real quick hehe....
First of all I have a brand new, positively adorable niece!!!! Karolina Faith ☺ ☺ ☺
She was born May 1st!!!! I am one blessed Aunt, with my sweet Jeremiah and now Karolina ☺
I'm loving every minute of it!!!
God has also given me a few more answers to prayers... one very special answer! I will fill you in more on that in the near future. But all I can is my God is very good to me, it's funny the very things I asked for in life have come at the very time, and from the very place I never thought they would.
God is also teaching me that the things in life worth waiting for, and fighting for, do not always come easy or without pain. But once the wait, and the confusion is over with... how much more precious are those things!!
All my life I've hated conflict, stress, or anything that complicated matters, I guess no one really loves them do they?...I never wanted to grow up because I knew those thing loomed ahead lol.
I've been guilty of wanting to throw in the towel when things seemed to go wrong, and saying it's not worth the agony. God has shown me now that a Christian's life can not be that way... and just because everything isn't picture perfect, and needs some work or patience, doesn't mean it's not of God, and it should be given up on. Some things are worth every prayer, and trial, because God put them there in your life for a very special reason. I'm learning to just take what God gives me everyday, and trust that He has already taken care of what will happen tomorrow!
Blessings, Friendship, and a whole lot of joy has come into my life recently...and every time the Devil attempts to take that joy or I am tempted to begin to doubt what God is doing, my mind goes back to these verses...
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Proverbs 3:5&6
And...
What shall we then say to these things?
If God be for us, who can be against us?
Romans 8:31
Those first verses have been my favorite verses for a a few years, but the older I get the more sense they make, and the more I apply them to my life. I am trusting my Lord to keep directing my paths, and to keep my heart leaning on Him!! I ask for prayer that God will have His way in every area of my life!
I promise to blog again soon, Just wanted to stop a minute and say.... Keep trusting Jesus, and holding onto to Him, He will never fail you No Matter What!!!!!! And even if life seems to be dragging along or just plain horrible at the moment....God has a plan, and He is working even if you don't see it!!
Blessings are soon to follow ☺



Thanks for posting the picture of your new niece! I've been missing Jennifer's blog and hoping everything was ok :)
ReplyDelete