Saturday, September 7, 2013

Prayers Answered

Hey ya'll ☺ 
Myyyyy Goodness how God has been blessing me!!! 
I titled my post "Prayers Answered" just because that's simply Life of late for me.
As you know from my previous post I have had some unexpected blessings come along, a very special blessing whose name is Jason ☺ that can be explained by no other way but an answer to prayer!
God has blessed me with a dear friendship and relationship with this wonderful guy, and everyday I get to be with him, and get to know him a little more, I thank God! Along with my parents approval, a peace from my Lord, and enjoying being with this sweet guy, these past months have been blessing after blessing....

God has just been showing me so much lately how much He loves me, just by butterflies, songs, and winning a little doorprize at our ladies fellowship ;) lol 
Even when the devil tries to beat the tar out of me...believe me he sure has done that a lot lately too, My family quickly reminds me what God wants me to know, that I'm loved, I'm forgiven, And Praise the Lord!! He has blessed me like I'll never deserve, my cup runneth over!!!

Just gotta say.. haha
Here's one of my lil' Blessings too...My sweet 2 year old Jeremiah ☺
He is a mess, I spoil him to death when I'm with him, cover his face with lipstick from as many kisses as I can give him, love all his little faces, and funny words, he is just cuteness!!! hehe 

And my sweet Karolina..also a chubby little blessing ☺such a happy baby, I could eat her up and hold her all day!!!!! It's hard to believe she is already so big, she loves watching us all do our hair when she is with us lol, and she's rolling over!! I love being precious little Karolina and Jeremiah's Aunt...

My word!!!! Did I mention I'm blessed ya'll?? hehe


signature2_zps7a361533

4 comments:

  1. Awww! Glad things are going well for you, Rebekah! :) Would it be alright to add you and Jason to my courtship page?
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear from you!..even on here lol! I'm so happy things are going well for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise the Lord for such a special blessing in your life. :D

    ReplyDelete