You are such a lovely young lady and such a great example to others! I'm so proud of all your posts and inspirational (as well as funny) things you share on this blog! As a result, I've nominated you for a blog award! Congrats! If you wish you receive it please visit me at http://thinkloveliness.blogspot.ca/ Have a great week, Rebekah!
I have been thinking about you! I hope all is well with you and your family!! I love your blog and hope you start blogging again soon! Miss you not blogging! Thanks for being a blessing! God bless you! Love in Christ! Don't quit on the Lord! Catherine K http://ihavebeensoblessed.blogspot.com/
I have Been Blessed, to be raised in a Pastor's home, to be saved at the age of 4 and though I still make mistakes and fail Him everyday His love never fails me, My Jesus never makes mistakes, I'm blessed to have a wonderful Daddy and Mama, three wonderful sisters, I'm blessed to have a very handsome, wonderful husband!! I'm blessed to live everyday for my Lord Jesus Christ! I'm blessed to be a homemaker!! I'm blessed to be a Mama to a precious baby boy!!! God is so Good and His mercy and grace endures forever!
You are such a lovely young lady and such a great example to others! I'm so proud of all your posts and inspirational (as well as funny) things you share on this blog! As a result, I've nominated you for a blog award! Congrats! If you wish you receive it please visit me at http://thinkloveliness.blogspot.ca/ Have a great week, Rebekah!
ReplyDeleteI have been thinking about you! I hope all is well with you and your family!! I love your blog and hope you start blogging again soon! Miss you not blogging! Thanks for being a blessing! God bless you!
ReplyDeleteLove in Christ!
Don't quit on the Lord!
Catherine K
http://ihavebeensoblessed.blogspot.com/