That's right ya'll I'm back :) and boy has life changed for me!!!
God has been so very good, its a little hard to blog right now seeing I dont have a laptop... but I'm going to try my best to get back into it!!
As you can see I'm officially the new Mrs.B!!! 3 months and two days ago I married the love of my life, the sweetest, strongest, handsomest, most wonderfulest man I know... the man that was a constant friend from a distance for 2 years even tho I turned him down several times lol, the man who prayed for me,and I fell instantly in love with the moment our eyes met!!!!! Goodness I love my Jason :) he was definitely worth the wait!!!
So yes, I'm a married lady now with a beautiful home (that has a mouse currently somewhere in it, that makes it somewhat less cozy at the moment lol ) but it is a dream come true, my husband works very hard, so I am able to stay home and be the best homemaker I can possibly be. I'm still teaching piano, and God blessed me with a man that is serving the Lord with me in our church!!! I'm so very happy!!!
During every moment of the wedding process, and getting our house ready, and even now as newlyweds we have seen God bless and work in ways we cant explain! It wasnt always smooth and perfect, Goodness nothing really ever is, but it just makes it so much better when you can see God's hand in something doesnt it?
I cant explain how blessed I really am, even more today, then yesterday... because this girl right here, does not deserve one single thing that I have!! But isnt that just like God? to give us so much more than what we really deserve!!
I've heard people say, "Good things come to those who wait, better things come to those who work/fight for it" I dont know about that, because anything I ever strived for or tried to get myself, was completely worthless compared to what God had just waiting there.. waiting for me to just wait. To stand still, not forever, not 20years, not till I'm an old maid lol but just long enough for me to have to look up to Him and talk to Him, and rely fully on His wisdom and what He wants. In God's time good, great, amazing things come!!!! and His timing is perfect!!!!!!!!
I wish I had learned to trust Him, and listened to God on those times I didn't... So try and learn from others mistakes :) never have a single moment of regret!! And if you keep
your eyes on Jesus, then you never will!!!
Due to the aggravation of my phone, there may be many typos and I cant
put all my wedding pictures on here.. sorry... but here's a few :)
Me and My handsome Husband!!!
Our First Kiss... sighhhh I know right <3 p="">
3>
3>
The Wedding Party
It rained so much that some of the streets were flooded, no pictures outside, the cake people put in their computer that they had made my cake the Saturday before, so they sent a tiny cake so we would at least have a cake lol, and little other crazy things happened.... BUT I wore my mama's dress, my family were all there, my sisters, cousins, and sisters of grace were my bridesmaids, my niece and nephew were in my wedding, my granny carried my papa's picture down the aisle with her, my bridesmaids walked down to my favorite song "I have been blessed" and I came down to the last verse"He's my shoulder to lean on..." my love sang me a beautiful song, "When I say I love you, I mean I always will...." a complete surprise, my daddy married us, and Yes I MARRIED MY PRINCE CHARMING!!!! So yes.. hehe it was the best day of my life, and I'll keep saying this till my last breath... God is good, and I am blessed!!!





Aww! I love this post, your wedding was beautiful, especially the dress!
ReplyDeleteYour words were very encouraging, as I've been struggling with the " waiting" stage. I enjoy seeing God bless other young ladies who waited on Him. :)
~Sarah
Welcome back! :) What a beautiful wedding! May God bless you and your husband!
ReplyDelete