Kid's Krusade went absolutely wonderful!!!! 9 Kids were saved, we had over 40 kids each night, and we just had the best time!!!!!! I think I had more fun then I did when I was a kid:) :) here's some more of the pictures I promised, and a cute little video from a Shirley Temple movie, I just love her!!
Katie with some funny money
Daddy(Sheriff) Looking for Dangerous Don....
Dangerous Don Kidnapped Ms.Scarlett!!!
Getting ready to take the offering up again, I'm thinking Samuel knew his picture was being taken....
Molly in the Wanted poster sign....the kids put their pictures in the frames they made this week
Bethany.....trying to make a serious look....but she was about to laugh=D
Kids painting their frames.....
Isn't he a Cutie????? I just melt when Carlos smiles :) :)
Sarah and Me with Bob (my little boyfriend).....haha
The Kids got to ride the horses this year, they were so excited!!!! Some of the Bigger ''Kids'' even rode the horses, I guess I chickened out......Maybe next time....I promise :)
Told ya.......Ronnie(one of our older BK's), Daniel(one of the helpers this week), and Daddy rode the horses...it was pretty funny to watch!!!!!!
Our General Store, Me, Katie and Sarah got some help the last night with a few volunteers.....Thanks Ya'll!!!
Saw this movie the other night, it was so cute sooo I thought I'd put it on here for ya'll!

Fun pictures, Rebekah!! It looks like everyone had a great time. And what a cute video! *smiles*
ReplyDelete-- Much love,
Lindsay <3