Saturday, July 17, 2010

Putt-Putt Anyone???

Last night, Me and the Family went out for a fun night!!! We went a Putt-Putting=D
We passed the camera around and took a few random pictures!
I love spending time with my family, they are my best friends, I'd rather be with them than anybody!!
Love Ya'll!


Me trying to get a whole in 1! I actually got one, can you believe it?

Bethany

Katie after I rescued her ball from over the fence, she went a little wild~*

Daddy...doesn't he look like a giant?

Daddy and Mama

Jennifer and Me trying to stay cool....

Acting a little crazy...


Me and Bethany looking pretty serious about Jennifer's putt

little old me again ;)

Will it be a whole in one???

2 comments:

  1. I love the song that comes up when I enter your blog. I have come to the blog just to hear it a couple of times. Guess I should look it up for myself. Your blog is encouraging and enjoyable to read. Have a good day.
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laurie, it's one of my favorite songs!! I always sing it when I'm down or when I'm feeling good:) the people singing are from West Coast Baptist college, so you might could find the song that way!
    Thanks for the comment, I'm glad my blog was a blessing!
    Please come back again soon:)

    ReplyDelete