Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Random Picture Post...It's been a while;)

Hello, Here's a random picture post for ya'll!
Dedicated to one of our Buskids, Who got my camera one Sunday and took bunches of the cutest pictures!!
I can't imagine church without these kids, I love them so much!

Christian, Will, and Carlos....aren't they the cutest?
Will, After he started taking pictures of himself...He kept taking close ups, then he figured out how to look at the pictures, and kept laughing at himself!!!

Me and Will
Will after one of the other kids gave me a ''silly band'', he started going crazy with it :)

Will asking me to take a picture of his shoe.....Don't you just love Little Boys??


Last one of Me and Will, love him!!!!!

CrAziNesS!!!!!!!

4th of July....along time ago....We all look so young..hahaha
This year on 4th of July....hiding in the Tobacco fields....like old times..

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures!
    It reminds me of our bus kids. They love those silly bands too...they're always trading them in for different ones. Sometimes I think they'd rather get that instead of candy! :)
    -Erica

    ReplyDelete