Thursday, October 14, 2010

WHO'S BEEN SPYING ON MY BLOG!!!

So, I've been wondering ever since I put a live feedjit on the side of my blog....
Just who it is that's watching me??????
Haha, I know some of you are my faithful readers, and then some of you just drop by on occasion =)
You may not be spying on me, But I really am curious who some of you are....Like Orlando, Florida...New York...Northborough, Massachusetts.....Ahhh the random places.
So if you don't follow me, or have never left a comment....Please Feel free to leave one!!!!
The Curiosity is killing me...haha


I'm sure it will be a surprise, who ever you are....haha
Anyway please be praying for our churches 6th annual Youth Rally tomorrow night!!!
I'm super excited and can't wait to see what God is going to do!!!!!
Until the weekend =)


5 comments:

  1. Well, I'm a regular reader (although I've been terrible at commenting lately!). I'll try to be better about that! Love the vintage pictures. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have left a comment before. But My name is Laurie. I live in Winston, Ga. My husband is and IFB Preacher/Pastor. We have 2 children 1 son and 1 daughter. I enjoy your blog very much as well as your sisters blog. Many times I have been encouraged by what I have read. I check your blogs often to see if you have posted something new. Anyway thanks for living a Godly life and sharing it on your blog with us. It truly is encouraging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow you! And I'm from North Carolina....(love it!) :]
    Anyway...I read your posts pretty often because most of them are right on my level and where I'm at normally! So thank you for glorifying God through your blog :)
    I love youth rallies, and I will be praying!
    -Erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Currently checking in from Syracuse NY for a family wedding, but I've left a comment before :-). I'm the one from Northborough, MA. Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey rebekah!! It's been a looooooooooonnnnggg time since I've been on here... sorry. We've been crazy busy with moving and all!! Anyway, I loved the pictures from the random post b4 this one! :D Gotta go!
    ~Bee

    ReplyDelete