Thursday, October 28, 2010

God's Plan for Finding a Mate - SM Davis

Hello Blog People =)
I wanted to share this sermon with ya'll!
I heard it along time ago, recently got it on DVD, and this week someone sent it to me!
I was so excited to find it on Youtube, so I could share it with Ya'll!!!
Please take the time to listen to this sermon, I promise it will be a blessing and maybe open your eyes to a Better way of living, God's way...God's plan for Finding a Mate!










Hope You enjoyed it.....

9 comments:

  1. We used to show this to our youth group back in the late "90's and early 2000 (vcr, no dvd's back then..lol). It was a tremedous resource for our youth group. We still have the tapes, used them with our older boys, and will use them with our younger children (dvd's, haha).

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are great messages on purity and waiting for the one God made for you.

    My Parents too gave us tapes to listen to way back then in the 90's haha
    I really remember the sermon for 12 year olds, Anyway thanks for the comment, always an encouragment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for posting this! What a blessing it was! I'm so glad that there are messages and things like this for young people dealing with this :)
    I really got some help from it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you got a blessing, Erica!!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new christian social network called Writeme

    The new christian social network.




    Tune in to the new Christian social network. Create a profile in writeme. Invite your friends. Write, view or comment on their notebooks. I send this invitation to become the next to join. I'll leave the link to get started creating your account:

    Sing Up in www.writeme.es or visit my blog in sublime-gracia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eu gostei...

    Att.,
    http://wwwteologiavivaeeficaz.blogspot.com/

    ProfÂș Netto, F.A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He looks familiar... He's my pastor!=) His teaching on betrothal is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The funniest part is that two days ago me and my mom were talking about this series, and right before I checked your blog we found out a friend of ours oldest son was courting. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jonathan y Jennifer Gracious, I'll have to check that out....

    Prof.Netto, thank you for the comment!....

    Ash, I didn't know He was your pastor, wow very cool!!! This is an amazing message!

    ReplyDelete