Monday, October 4, 2010

What Did You Say?

Okay, I think my Buskids are the funniest kids ever.... It is never a dull moment on my route!
I love to listen to their crazy stories, and My Word do they have some crazy ones!!!

From hitching a ride with a hobo, to finding a bear in a pond!! haha
Sometimes I wonder if they're all true....But I love to hear them.

Yesterday, One of my little boys saw this Giant Tire man....

And started yelling...''LOOK THERE'S JESUS!!!''.....of course everyone started laughing, and he kept on... as serious as can be...We all told him it wasn't Jesus, But it was so funny!
Ya just never know what they'll say =)

I can't imagine a church without a Bus ministry...it must be rather boring!!
I hate it when churches look down on Buskids, when people say church would be better off without them. Oh yes, let's just not reach the kids that have no hope, have no Mother or Father to bring them to church and teach them right from wrong, let's forget about those kids that will die and go to Hell...All these prideful Christian's that only care for their ownselves, if they would get out of their little bubble, outside the stainglass windows and visit a little kid who stays at home by himself, doesn't know who his father is, living in filth, with no real love, no one to really care...if they could only see that! Then would they be so quick to kick them out because they don't know how to sit in church!

You know we live in a country now that kids are growing up not even knowing who little baby Jesus is... They don't even know the Christmas story! How can we forget them? How can we stop caring about the next generation....They are screaming for help...how can we as Christians ignore their cries!!!!

So yes, I love my Buskids!!!! Sometimes they can get a little crazy, and sometimes it's hard to make them listen to me...since half of them are getting bigger than me, But I just want them to know how much I Love them, and I hope that some how some way I can show them the Love of Christ, and that through Him they can do anything, overcome anything!

I hope I get to work in the Bus ministry all my life, I look forward to watching my kids grow up....and hopefully soon our church will have a brand new route, and bring more kids to church to learn about Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment