Thursday, September 30, 2010

Rain Rain Rain......and Oh Yes More Rain :)


Ahhh Rain, a wonderful blessing! Something I know we need, and after all the hot weather we've been having...I love it!!!
It's been raining non-stop it seems for the past couple days, I saw this picture and had to use it!
Is it just me or do you feel more lazy on rainy days??? hahaha
I do, I'd love to watch old black and white movies, read, and truthfully just stay in my pj's.....ssshhhhh
Right beside a window, And of course it's the best sleeping weather too!!!
Okay sorry am I making you sleepy?


 * Random Questions *

1.Name... RebekahAnne

2.Nickname.... hmmm never really had one...of course my friend Katie, realized how short I was and decided to call me TINK* haha so I guess that counts =)

3.Height...short...haha 5 feet

4.Dream Career....Well I guess Homemaker and mother....But my alternate dream would to be to own an old house by the sea, open a tea room, and use an Irish accent :) hahaha

5.Wallpaper on your phone...A Picture of my Buskids..I love them!!!

6.Favorite Color... Light Blue or Purple

7.Favorite Flower...Forget-Me-Nots and Pink Roses

8.Place to Visit...California, Prince Edward Island, GoldenStateBaptistCollege, ChampionBaptistCollege, other states, Ireland, Costa Rica.....haha I could go anywhere =)

9.Name 1 Crazy Thing You Do Best...ummmm that's a hard one, seeing as I do alot of crazy things...Maybe skits at church....or randomly speak in different accents to make a point....haha

10.Person to Make an Impact on Your Life... Hmmm well of course there's been several people in my life, my family of course, but to name one person outside my family...A few years ago, I met a guy...a guy who everywhere he went, he showed the love of Christ, he was humble, he was kind, he was enthusiastic, I can truly say I saw Jesus in this guy. And it wasn't like most guys, he wasn't being a flirt, and I didn't feel this way because I had a crush on him, He had a girlfriend and is happily married now. He just treated everyone like his brother's and sister's in Christ...He truly showed Christ's Love without pride, without wanting something in return, and it was so evident everywhere he went.  I'm glad I met this guy, and I'm glad he's my friend today, I wish I could meet more young men like this guy, His wife is truly blessed.

Okay that's enough random questions for now... Here's a little Black and White Movie for ya....or at least a piece of one anyway =)


Mr.Blandings Builds His Dream House (One of My Favs)
Isn't this just like a woman, to explain in such great detail....and then a man.....hmmm make it simple..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment