Yes, today is the Best Mama in the World's Birthday!!!!!!
I've been so blessed with such a loving, godly, caring, wonderful Mama.... I hope she has the best Birthday, she ever had....I wont mention her age '' but she never ages a day''!!!
Mama is a picture of the Proverbs 31 lady, she loves, honors, and obeys Daddy.
I hope and pray that I will be at least half a good a wife as Mama! Mama has stood by Daddy, through thick and thin...Has done whatever Daddy asked her to do in church, has been the best Pastor's wife I've ever seen! Many people don't know what a job it is being a Pastor's wife, the tears that are shed, the compassion, the work! But Mama does it all, while trying in everything to lift up and encourage!
Plus, she isn't afraid to do something crazy!!!! Everybody loved Esta' Lauder!!!!
Mama knew the most important job a woman could ever have is being a wife and mother...Her family has always been more important than any career or degree! Mama has always been there when ever we needed her most, teaching us, loving us, correcting us, being our best friend, listening, giving a hug, knowing just what we needed!!
Mama looks so cute in this one!!!! ;)
What would our family do without such a wonderful Mama??? We'd be in a mess! Goodness, Mama is the one who makes our house a home, who sets the spirit of our home, who makes sure we clean things just right (so we wont grow up to live like pigs, haha), who teaches us to cook, to help each other ''because many hands make light work''....I can't even list everything Mama does...
For 9 years Mama prayed for a little baby, and God finally blessed her...though at times I know she'd be better off without me(at least), I'm thankful she had faith to give her desire and her dreams to the Lord...to trust Him, even when doctors told her there was no hope, God saw that faith, and showed Mama that with God nothing is impossible....and So He blessed her with 4 little girls, each a miracle, each an impossibilty...
I don't deserve a Mama like you, I don't deserve all the love you have and continue to give me!
I love you Mama!!!!!!! I love it when people tell me I look like you(even though I know I don't come close to you) Because you are Beautiful!! I know when it comes to my craziness, I am my mother's child...haha and sometimes it really scares me when we say things at the same time!!!! But I guess when you hang around one of your best friends, so much what can you expect :)
I've always been able to tell you anything, you always listen to me...and you don't judge me or act like I'm just a child and have no sense....You help me, you show me what's right, you cry with me, and laugh with me about all the crazy people in this crazy world!!!!
HAPPY HAPPY Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you Mama!!!!!!!!


Happy Birthday Mrs. Taylor!!!! Great pics Rebekah. My mama's b-day is coming up this month as well! =D Oh yeah, I tagged you on my blog "Sing Praise to God"
ReplyDelete