Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bridal Shower and What-Nots...

 Here are the Pictures I promised....Jennifer's Bridal Shower in WV and here at home.
It's really getting down to the wire now, only a few months away!!! So everything is everywhere, My room is full of wedding stuff, around the house, in WV, at church....It's everywhere....Here's a little peak at the beautiful decorations, My Bouquet!



About to leave for Jen's shower in WV....

Eating

Opening presents...

Cute =)


Looking at the scrapbook, Jonathan's Mama made for Jennifer





BOO.......haha jk....But seriously who won the NCAA championship the past 2 years....hmmmm

haha


Our Bridal Shower

Jennifer and Jonathan's pictures

I love to use pink and black together.....and I love Aunt Amy's sweet tea in that punch bowl too!!!

Daddy brought Jennifer some flowers with a sweet card, I wanted to cry!!!!

Opening presents....

Okay ya gotta know Jennifer to know that this is what she needs....a pasta pot....She is the Pasta Queen!





Little video I made of J&J's pictures

Bethany writing down names

Giftcards!!!!!!


Jenn looking all princessy*

Love this.....


PRESENTS



The Bride to Be....Or the Future Mrs.G

Mama pinning on the corsage

Classy right? We were trying to go for the whole princess, pink, black....ya know?

Oooo Mama made these....and they are sooooo good!!! Just pretzels, huggs, melted..then smoosh pink m&m's on top.....Pure heaven =)

The Cake....Made by Aunt Amy.....she always does such a good job!

Well that's all for now, Blessings to everyone....I'll blog again soon,
Lord willing and the creek don't rise...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment