Baby Blues, are in Full swing now! Only weeks away and I'll be an Aunt!!!!!!!
I can't believe my sister is at this point in her life, I can't believe the little girl that was bossing me, and playing with me, is now going to be a Mother. But we're here now, all grown up, I believe my sister is going to make a wonderful Mother, and with God's help she and Jonathan will raise up this little boy to honor God. Someday I pray God will bless me, like He has blessed my sister, but right now I'm just so happy that all of her dreams are coming true!
Here's some Baby shower pictures.... We had a John Deere Baby Shower!
Mama pinning on the baby sock crosage she made for Jennifer
Aunt Amy's very cute cake she made for the shower!
Mama made this diaper cake.....I thought it was so cool!!
All the Ladies, we played a game that you couldn't cross your legs, arms, ankles, hands, or you would lose your clothes pin.....of course I lost mine at the very beginning. :p
Opening presents
I love you Jennifer, I'm so blessed to have such an encouraging example of waiting, and letting God show you His will, and then having your dreams come true, thank you for being such an amazing and loving big sister, and thank you for making me an Aunt :)


This was such a sweet post. Thanks for sharing. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteThat's really cool that you are going to be an aunt. My sister is expecting on the 30th so I am going to be an aunt again too!
ReplyDeleteHey Rebekah it's Erica from Aunt Erica...I don't know what's going on but my account won't let me post comments as myself on some blogs??? But anyway...I am so excited for y'all!! I can't wait to see this little guy! And I know you'll make a wonderful aunt! It's the best thing next to being a mother! Praying for ya! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the post, Rebekah! I love you!!!
ReplyDeleteJennifer
I loved the cake! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteGod bless
Adam and Samantha
What a beautiful post! You're such a sweet sister. You will be an awesome auntie too!
ReplyDeleteChristine
Phil. 4:13
Saludos cordiales.
ReplyDeleteEs muy bonito visitar tu espacio Rebeca.
Atentamente
Erick Bojorque