Yes I'm proud to be an American, I'm blessed to live in this Great land.
I bleed RED, WHITE, and BLUE!!!
I know our nation has its fair share of problems, and our country is sinning at an all time high, But I pray God will show mercy and bless America again. I pray God will continue to work here in America, I pray God will protect those, that protect our Country.
I pray God will Revive America Again, bring back His glory. I pray My Generation will rise up and see that we can be the ones to humble ourselves and start a Revival that will bring the Change America is searching for.
This Independence Day, show your Patriotism, and remember We are One Nation Under God...If we Forget that, than we will lose all our blessed freedoms we hold dear. I love this old poster, What would Americans think if we still had signs like that again.... We Americans forget that it's because of God, that our Nation was started, We were born a Christian Nation, But will We die one? We are the Greatest Land I know, Let's stay that way, Let's holdfast to whats left, Let's bring back what we've lost. Let's Bring America Back to God!!!
Happy 4th of July, Wave Your Flags, Pray for Your Country, Thank God We are Free!



No comments:
Post a Comment