Friday, July 22, 2011

Dont Forget the Sword of the Lord Conference!

Yes!!!! It's that time again, the National Sword of the Lord Conference in Walkertown, NC!!
I Love going to Gospel Light Baptist Church, seeing friends, and meeting new people, and of course hearing great Men of God. It's always a wonderful week, and I've been going since I was 6 so it's just part of me.
Look.....There's Me!!!! and My Family!!!!!! Seeee?????? There we are packed in a pew......hahaha This was last year, awww look there's the newlyweds, when they were just a courting then.....hahaha funny :) 


Come and join us this Monday night - Friday night.....I'm super excited!!

2 comments:

  1. I have heard a LOT about that lately! I hope you and your family have fun! I have a blo{www.blessingseveryminuteofmylife.blogspot.com},if you ever have time to stop by, I would LOVE for you to!
    Blessings,
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete