Cumbered about, I'm serving You, Lord
I'm filled with the work and not with Your Word
I come to You now, confessing my sin
Cleanse me from pride that lies deep within
I long for Your power from Heaven
Your Spirit to fill all I do
I want all my days filled with Your praise
So that I bring glory to You
Please give me a heart that is broken
One You can mold and revive
Oh, how I'm yearning for Your holy burning
I truly desire the fire
Fields are white, there's so much to do
Your coming is near and laborers are few
But through Your power, I can do all
Without You I can do nothing at all


Amen...O that young people would feel this way today! We might just see a revival take place that we've never seen before!
ReplyDeleteI was at a campmeeting service tonight and before the close of the service, there was young people all over the altar and I just had to thank God that MY GENERATION was there! And generations after it! If young people today would just grab hold of what the Bible says it would change not only their lives but our country and our world!
And thank you, Miss Rebekah, for standing for our Lord the way you do! You sure have been a blessing to me!!
I'm praying for you girlie! :)
Love, In Christ,
Erica Simpson
Great post, Rebekah:) I want that fire, too.
ReplyDeleteBlessings in Christ,
~Rebecca