Tuesday, December 9, 2014

It's Beginning to look alot like Christmas~*


Christmas is my time, I love it!!! as you can see lol I wanted to share a little tour of my home with all my Christmassy stuff!!! So enjoy :) 



This shall be fun lol





My piano :)

Drinking hot chocolate in my cozy living room...


My fireplace 

I love doilies!! 





I love my kitchen :)


Picking out our first tree!!! I'm excited eeeeee!!!

Goodness!!! I love him :D


my handsome prince...




Our beautiful tree!!!!!!!

My manger scene, it was missing Joseph :( and a shepherd.. but I had to put it out!! My Jesus is the only reason for this season!!!!!!!

Love my signs from HobbyLobby lol

the nice man from the tree lot cut the bottom off for me, and I made an ornament for us!! :) 



My front door :) 

Merry Christmas Y'all!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Making your home warm and inviting is a great source of joy! Everything looks great, and God bless you both as you celebrate your first Christmas together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your marriage and lovely home! So happy for you! May the Lord bless you as you serve Him daily with joy~

    ReplyDelete