Saturday, February 18, 2017

I'm Back 🙋


Well here I blog again..
My life has changed considerably since I last posted, most importantly I'm now a mama ❤ what could be better??


Being a mother, giving life to a tiny little human being definitely changes you and gives everything a completely different perspective!
Even the title of my blog, "the blessings part" has a whole new meaning now!! Because now I have been given one of my greatest blessings, a precious baby boy.. who is now almost 7 months old, how fast time flies!

Now to start things back up I thought Id share a little of whats been going on in my life the past two years!


If I could look back and tell you one thing it would be this... My God has been Faithful!
My courtship, engagement, wedding, and first year of marriage was like a beautiful whirlwind, fairytale! I know people hated me for all the wonderful things God was giving me... it seemed like our life was perfect in every way and nothing could bring us down!

And then not long after we celebrated our 1st anniversary I found out November 2015 I was expecting our little baby, we could not have been more thrilled! But our joy was soon overshadowed... because a few weeks after, my husband comes home early from work with the worst possible news, he had lost his job!

A few weeks before Christmas, a few week old baby growing inside of me, it seemed like this was the wrong time, why was this happening now? Would God be faithful? Would He take care of us? How would we make it?

Know what? He was!! And He did take care of us...
our whole life was turned upside down, but Jesus was still the same!
He was faithful, and true!!!

After many tears, doubts, ups and downs, God gave my husband a job about a month before our little Aiden arrived! So many prayers were answered, and God brought me to a whole new level in our relationship... I learned to trust Him in ways I had never faced before!

Today I'm living my dream life as a Mama and a wife, and God continues to be my main focus and drive, I want to really get back to putting my thoughts down on my blog, I miss it! I plan on doing my next post on "Looking for my Counselor", also I'd like to post on how and why I chose a natural and unmedicated childbirth(yeah I know I'm crazy like that) and some other things God has been laying on my heart! And so let the blogging begin...✌

2 comments:

  1. So happy to see you pop up in my feed today. Congrats on your blessing Aiden. God is good! How is your sister?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes He really is! All the time!!! And she is doing great! She actually had a baby girl the day before I had Aiden 😊

      Delete