Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Random Picture Post

Here we go again, another week fully packed with EVERYTHING! But I'm having fun:)
I thought I'd do a random picture post, something I haven't done in a very long time..it seems.
I have some random pictures..and some random pictures of just things that have been going on.

Please pray for two little girls on our Bus route, they have been missing alot lately...I really miss them, Katlyn is the cute little girl in the picture, has been coming since she was 2! Please pray that they will start coming faithfully again!
Just an old picture I thought I'd through in:)


National Day of Prayer, while driving in town we saw this lady holding a sign.. ''Today Pray For Our Nation, and Isreal''...I was very proud of her, I snapped a picture...wished I had got the front of her!


Funny picture of me and Bethany...at a church conference we went to the other week...before the service..


we were bored, we were there very early...sooo we took pictures!!!!

Balcony!!!! We love them!!!!


Seeeee!!!!!

Mama was invited to speak at a Ladie's meeting last weekend, Anna made this cute little jello desert...


She really enjoyed the cupcakes:) :)

Jennifer did too:)

The Next day we had a ladie's brunch at church...and Me and Katie were twins~

Sarah, Me, and Jennifer went shopping, and I got my first Manicure....ooooo, yes it's true!! Had so much fun Sarah, thanks for taking me...even though the asian guy scared me a little..lol.

Sarah got a pedicure...ooo strawberry margarita...hehe
And to end this random post....the randomest picture ever....Bethany, Molly, and Katie...eating...at the same time....this one kinda scares me:) :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha... so fun!! Oh, and I've awarded you on my blog, Rebekah. You can find the award in my latest post, okay? :)

    ~ Love & Blessings,
    Lindsay <3

    ReplyDelete