Well here they are, My wonderful beach pictures...I love going to the coast and just being on the beach near the water all day long. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now for those of you who may think it strange that we are fully clothed....oh my yes I said fully clothed on the beach! I can't imagine how Christian girls, can go to the beach and wear near to nothing and don't feel the least convicted about it?? Of course I don't understand alot of things about some Christian girls...lol...
Girls( even so-called Christian girls) can do alot of things and get by with them, they can dress to the very edge, they can flirt with their voice, eyes, body, and do just about anything to get a good looking guys attention, they can listen to unGodly music, they can take ''come hither look'' pictures and post them everywhere for anyone to see, go to movies or watch movies they shouldn't be watching, they can just about get by with anything...and sometimes It gets kinda bad, I mean us girls that are out there trying to live for God, trying to have a Godly testimony, trying to dress right, trying to be patient and wait for God to show us the right guy...get classified or pushed aside in the background because the grabbers or the girls that are just on the edge are the ones everyone compares you too.
When I ever think about this, you know what I think about...it's funny...but I can't help what I think about...Cheaper by the Dozen the old 1950's version...when the girls are the on the beach, and they are all covered up and the pretty girls come out in there( one peice bathing suits gasp!!! imagine what they would think now lol) and the guy that Jeanne Crain likes is surrounded by them, but then at the end of the movie He likes her and tells her that the right kinda guy wants a girl that is modest and different. Anyway I know I'm weird, But you should really try and find the 1950 version of Cheaper by the Dozen with Jeanne Crain and Myrna Loy, it's really good!!!!!
Here are some pictures:)
More Coming Later...

Hi Rebekah!
ReplyDeleteMy family is planning a beach trip in August, and unfortunately, I will be the only one worried about being modest. My family is lost so of course, they don't think of things like that because they have no convictions.
And I know what you mean about the so-called Christian girls who claim they love God, and are perfect angels in church, but outside of church, you can't tell them apart from a lost person. I don't understand how they can live like that? When we have a girl like that come to our church, my friends and I look at each other like, "We need to be compassionate towards this person and try our best to be a good example for them." And normally when somebody that is just WAY out there comes, if not the preacher, then an older gentleman at our church will sort of praise us young ladies for being concerned about modesty to try to keep us encouraged and to keep doing what God wants us to do. And it really helps! I'm telling ya! Especially when a certain girl comes and she catches all the *ahem* "young men's" eyes. But of course, we know it's just lust. Well, there I go starting to preach! That's a touchy subject! LOL!
Thanks for posting!
In Christ,
ERICA
Oooh!!! I'm SOOOO glad someone else thinks the same way as me! I'm sooo discouraged when I know a "Christian" girl that goes to the beach in 'other' clothing! I usually wear a one piece bathing suit UNDERNEATH my regualr t-shirt and cullotes. I hate showing alot of skin anywhere! :) LOVE the pics! They're really cool and I also love your sunglasses! haha <3 Did you ever get my letter? ttyl
ReplyDeleteHi Rebekah! It's me! Samantha from Sammie-TheRandomnessOfMe! I know it's been more than a year since I last blogged but let's say it's been a busy year (not to mention I've also been a little addicted to FaceBook...) ;-) I look forward to catching up with you again though! As always, I LUV your photos!
ReplyDeleteSamantha
P.S. I doubt I will continue blogging myself... but I will try and keep up with yours again! :-)
Our family is very concerned about modesty as well! We, in fact have modest swimwear coming Tuesday made by a girl in church! No low cut, and goes at least to your knee.
ReplyDeleteWe live in Illinois, so I have only been to a beach ONCE!
http://comstox.com/page/1fhfj/Modest_Swimwear.html