Hey Ya'll,
I didn't make it to Mt. Airy with Katie....tear:(...turned out I did have a cold, I was gonna try and make it, but the day we were suppose to leave I felt really bad. So I stayed home, I am starting to feel alot better...but it's a little late now.lol...
I miss Katie and her family, it's always so nice to talk with like minded people..I wish we could have spent more time together..but I did get a few pictures....
Katie looking gorgeous... and Me looking very short....
Katie, Sharon, Ken, Jon, and Nick practicing before church
I like this one, Katie came up behind me and Ken snapped this one...good times:) :)
One more picture, I don't look as short in this one....Miss you sooooo much Katie, I know you are having the best time with your Hunny...can't wait till we see each other again...Love Ya!!!!!!





It looks like y'all had a lot of fun! :)
ReplyDelete