Tuesday, June 1, 2010

More Beach Pictures...As promised:)

Okay here they are...More Beach pictures!
Today we took my cousin Sarah to the beach, wanted to get some trips in before she leaves for The Crown College in the fall. We absolutely love the Beach! I mean we are about 2 hrs away, we don't have to spend money to have fun, and plus...I just love it!!!!!!!! Here are my pictures!!!!




4 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all had a blast!! Yur pictures are always so much fun to look at, Rebekah! Thanks for posting. :-)

    ~ Love,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures....
    I love the new banner up top! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like TONS of fun!!
    I love your blog design!! Very summery!

    ~sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking at these pictures again... andI can't wait till my younger sisters get older! I have four sisters, but they are nine, six, four, and almost two. Looking forward to the days that we can go places, go shopping, and stay up late wathcing a movie with popcorn!:)

    ReplyDelete