Monday, June 7, 2010

Recent Happenings

Well this past week has been super busy!!! Just to Catch ya'll up on everything....

Donnie has moved back to TN, we had a little party for him last Wednesday night. We all got together for an old Picture, the fundamental 4, the old gang....Man, have we had some good times! Times I will so miss, now that we are all getting older and moving our seperate ways.
Donnie, I know you haven't gotten on the computer in like forever, but just for you...I love you, and will miss you!!! I'll be praying for you and your family, and you know you can always come to me if ya need anything!!! I love you!!

Here's the little fellow I'm gonna miss the most!!!!!!
Stephen is one missed baby, I think everyone at church held him that night...and I got to hold his little hand before they left...

Remember Stephen you will always have a family that loves you deeply back here!

Next on the calendar, Me and Jennifer's first piano recital!!
Our kids did soooo good, I was so proud of them! Though it only lasted for like 15min.
I think it went pretty well :)

Me and one of my piano students, Anna Grace...everyone says we act just alike:) :)


Jennifer and one of her piano students


Me and Kelsey..who won an award~
Well, this week is another packed full of fun, joy, and excitment!!!
(:I'll keep ya posted:)

No comments:

Post a Comment