Yes My Goodness..there is soooo much to do!!!!
Since my future Brother-in-law, popped the question to my happy bride-to-be sister Jennifer! We have begun planning for the big day( okay so we started before that, doesn't every girl start planning some way or another before the time actually comes) Things have been hopping around here with all the wedding plans, along with the normal everyday things like....
Cleaning, Cooking, our garden is finally growing, Yay! The only house work I have no problem with is..Hanging clean clothes on the line!!!! I know I'm weird, but that is one of the first things I'm putting up at my house...Lord willing:)...So yes, Life goes on....Though I'm not as busy in the piano teaching in the summer, with vacations, camps, the kids main priority is definitely not piano..haha
Of Course, Love is really in the air right now....and Jen is always on the phone with her sweetie:)
Katie says they act right spoony....haha But I am extremely happy for them both!
God has truly blessed Jennifer, I am a proud sister, because Jennifer has kept her self pure, saved her very first kiss for Jonathan, has stayed above reproach during her courtship, has given me hope that you can trust God to bring you a Godly man someday...So I really look up to her. I know it's tough being the first born, I believe the devil really tries to get the first child, because what a discouragement it is when they fall prey to the devil...for the younger ones, Jennifer has been a great older sister, my BF, she has been my shoulder to cry on, my person to tell secrets to(before everyone else knows...I never can keep my secrets long), she has been my chauffer(when I was afraid to get my license), I could go on, and on.... Man, am I gonna miss her.....
Okay I saw this picture and it reminded me of...the Fundamental Three...
Me, Sarah, and Jennifer. Now we are all really going our seperate ways, with Jennifer getting married, Sarah going off to College, and little old me staying home teaching piano, and (getting super nervous about taking the full load of church pianist again...hint...hint...Aunt Amy) I know our church has heard us sing enough together this month, but we are trying to sing as much together as we can! Sarah, it's time for our ol' fashioned sleepovers...break out the State Fair, and all our other favorites, we seriouslly need some time together:)
And soooo since all my friends are leaving me...I'm gonna have to take some trips to see them..haha
Crown(to see Sarah-Bear), PCC(Mrs.Melody you know you are gonna need a travel buddy, me and Debbie are here for ya), and yes, West Virginia( to see future Mrs.Jenn G.), I'm gonna be a traveling woman....Don't worry I'll take lot's of pictures:) :)





Sounds like you will have a fun time!!! Can't wait to see pics!
ReplyDelete