I'm sorry to rub my wonderful Southern Heritage into people's faces.....But I love where I live, where I was born and raised. I'm about as Southern as you can get, as you read in my last post....after re-posting the GRITS way of life, I thought about these pictures that never got posted, from New Year's day.
Just shooting, for fun no last minute deer season stuff....lol Daddy just got his rifle out and we decided to shoot at some targets, just for fun we all gave it a try. Here's a few We took....
My Daddy, I love him soooooo much!
My old boots, still love them!
some shells...........
I've had way too many people tell me when they saw this picture..''that ya can't get a man with a gun!" I know I know.....Trust me if there is a man, I will gladly give the gun to him....lol.





'I've had way too many people tell me when they saw this picture..''that ya can't get a man with a gun!" I know I know.....Trust me if there is a man, I will gladly give the gun to him....lol.'
ReplyDeleteGood sense of humour. Blessings to you, your Dad and family.
Dr. Russ Murray:)
Girls with Guns... no better combination. =)
ReplyDelete