Oh!!!!!! how awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooo happy for them!!!! I hope I can be an aunt this year... we don't know yet. Tell them congrats for me, please!!! :D:D:D So happy for you all!!
I'm so happy for y'all! Like I said, there's nothing like being an aunt, except being a mother (which we aren't)...(yet....Lord willing!) Congratulations! :)
I have Been Blessed, to be raised in a Pastor's home, to be saved at the age of 4 and though I still make mistakes and fail Him everyday His love never fails me, My Jesus never makes mistakes, I'm blessed to have a wonderful Daddy and Mama, three wonderful sisters, I'm blessed to have a very handsome, wonderful husband!! I'm blessed to live everyday for my Lord Jesus Christ! I'm blessed to be a homemaker!! I'm blessed to be a Mama to a precious baby boy!!! God is so Good and His mercy and grace endures forever!
You will love being an auntie!!! I know I do!!
ReplyDeleteWow...Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteSaludos cordiales.
ReplyDeleteRebeca.
¡Felicitaciones!
¡Disfrútelo!
Atentamente
Erick Bojorque
Oh!!!!!! how awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooo happy for them!!!! I hope I can be an aunt this year... we don't know yet. Tell them congrats for me, please!!! :D:D:D So happy for you all!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for y'all!
ReplyDeleteLike I said, there's nothing like being an aunt, except being a mother (which we aren't)...(yet....Lord willing!)
Congratulations! :)
YAY!!!!!!!! Congratulations to Jennifer and Jonathan. And to you, too;)
ReplyDeleteExciting stuff!
~sarah
Thanks for all the congrats!!! :) :) :) :)
ReplyDelete