Sisters are such a blessing, best friends for life! I'm so blessed to have three....we always said we were the sisters from Little Woman, Jennifer(Meg),Me(Joe), Bethany(Beth), and Katie(Amy)....or of course from Pride and Prejudice, we all at some point pick which sister we are by personality....of course excluding Lydia...no one ever wanted to be her.

Anyway to encourage some sisterly affection, and to dote upon my darling girls I decided to share these....My two younger sisters had to write poems for there school this week, We were all quite impressed and of course me and mama had to publish their words on Beauty...which was there assigned subject to write on. Here's the first...
By Katie Melissa
Beauty Is
Beauty is a Starry sky
Beauty is a Sweet Baby's cry
Beauty is a Sun shining bright
Beauty is the Christmas tree lights
Beauty is the Flower in Spring
Beauty is a Wedding ring
Beauty is a river running deep
Beauty is Friends that keep.
And the second....
By Bethany Grace
True Beauty
You walk down the street
and you see this girl looking all prim, proper, and neat.
With beautiful, long blonde tresses.
Oh, how stylish she dresses!
She has the deepest blue eyes
that makes your heart sigh envious sighs.
How can someone be so pretty?, you ponder.
Does she have a secret, I wonder?
You walk up to her and say,"Hey!"
But she sticks her nose in the air,
and turns the opposite way!
How can someone with such beauty
Have a heart that can be so snooty?
As you stand there on the now desserted street,
that's when you realize that real beauty is skin deep!
So my sisters are poets, along with a many other talents....lol just thought I'd let ya'll know that!


Your sisters did a great job. I've been blessed with one sister and a crafty one at that! I have many pieces around my house she created.
ReplyDeleteSisters and brothers are for ever. I have been blessed with one bother too. Great post and thank you for visit my blog. See u. Blessings.
ReplyDeleteSaludos cordiales.
ReplyDeleteRebeca.
Es muy hermosa su forma de mirar la vida.
Atentamente
Erick Bojorque