Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Rebuilding And Walking Through

That's what I'm in the process of doing....
Rebuilding some Bridges, Relationships, things in my life that I have let slip by.
I don't want any bad or broken bridges in my life any more.

I have some friends, that I know things may have been said between us...we parted still friends, but there was something different, something standing between us, something when we would cross each others paths, it was awkward and different.
I don't want that anymore, I want every part of my life to be clear.
I want my friends to be my friends, and I want to fix and rebuild what God wants me to.
I want to fix my end of the bridge....


I feel very at peace and content right now, with some changes God is bringing into my life.
It's like I'm really just walking....and God keeps opening a door, and I walk through.
Even doors I thought would be so hard to walk through...it's like God has lifted me up, showed me this is what He wants, and all I have to do is keep trusting and walking.

And to the doors God shut, I am finally not looking back at them wondering why they are shut.
But I'm looking forward...to the Open Doors.Trusting God shut them for a reason, and I don't always have to know why...but to know He shut them, is good enough. Praying every day God will give me wisdom to keep walking through the right doors.

2 comments:

  1. Keep on Keeping on for the Savior! Praying for you!

    Mrs. Taylor
    Phil. 4:13

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be glad for the day that I can look back, and not wonder why those doors and friendships were shut. The Lord is working, but in HIS time..

    Great post, Rebekah. It was a blessing:)

    In Christ,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete