Veteran's Day.
To every Veteran that has fought for our great Land, for our freedom, Thank You!
May God bless You, keep You, and protect You!
Thank you for your service, and sacrifice!
I love this!!
My Papa, the Veteran I love the most!!! Enlisted when he was only 17, to fight for his country that he loved!! I love you Papa, and I miss You!!!!
To every Soldier then and now Thank you for risking, and sometimes giving your life!
Freedom isn't Free, thank you for fighting for it!
(P.S. the guy without his helmet...his name is Jamie, and he was saved and baptized at our church,
he recently re-enlisted for active duty
so please pray for him as he serves our Country and grows in the Lord)
My Love, Prayers, and Appreciation go to every Veteran Today!
*God Bless America*






I pray someday that we will meet Miss Rebekah!
ReplyDeleteMrs. Taylor
Phil. 4:13
I pray the same Mrs.Christine!!! ☺
ReplyDeleteYour Taylor Girl from the EastCoast ;)
Rebekah