Friday, May 18, 2012

Just an Idea....

Hey my peoples, so I was thinking the other day about doing something kind of different on here...
Just to give me something new to blog about, and see what's on ya'll's mind.
So here it is....
I want some Questions..... Serious, Random, Funny, (nothing too controversal or mean I will censure my comments lol) Just ask me anything about my faith, about where I stand in dating, dress, whatever. Maybe some bus promotion, kid's krusade, youth rally ideas, Really anything. Just comment below...or send me an email.... And I'll post an answer, or maybe even Video Blog it....haha yeah we'll see about that.

So that's my idea, if you're interested than be a dear and
courageously ask one or several questions if ya like ☺

Also please be praying for this blogger, I'm making some decisions and have some huge prayer requests it's really hard to keep my focus on what God wants at the moment.
But that's what my desire is to keep my eyes on my sweet Jesus, and to only trust Him... it should be so easy to trust Someone who loved us so much that He died for us, took our place, paid our debt, and cares for us even when we fail Him. Why then do we travel that path along life's highway so common and well trod by the shoes of burden Christian's who wont put their trust in God? We've been born of the Spirit, but we live by what we see...we trust in our own efforts, never living in belief. Like the song says.. I'm not holding on to Jesus, He's holding onto me!! So I'll trust Him...I don't want to be one of those Christian's who trust the Lord Jesus to save them and take them to Heaven, but not to take care of them while they're here on earth living for Him. No, that just doesn't seem right.

On my phone my header is #IBELIEVEGOD.. I showed it to my Mama today and she shocked me at first, she asked me," What are you believing God for?" At first I thought..."huh?? what do you mean?" lol but she explained a little more, and asked again,"What are you believing God FOR?"..."oooohh" haha What am I believing God can do, what am I claiming His promise for?...What am I trusting God to do in my life, besides save me, and give me a home in Heaven...in my life right now, what am I believing God for?
So I thought.... I'm believing God will take care of me, He'll meet my needs, He'll never leave me or forsake me, just like He promised. I'm believing where ever God sends me,whatever He does, bring about I'll be okay (I'm not into change in my life, ever since I was little I even dreaded getting a year older because it would eventually bring forth change) I believe it will be for my good, and for His glory. I believe God is able to give me the desires of my heart, because I've given my desires over to Him, they're His now...and He loves me so much, so I believe He wants to give me good things.
I Believe God
I believe His word is true.
For I have seen what He can do
when I call upon His name....
I believe God, so let the world say what they will
I will choose to serve him still
Knowing He will never change
I believe God.

God is still good, and that's all I can say.
(Don't forget to comment below if you have a question for me!)

3 comments:

  1. I know you are very active in the ministry and in your church. But do believe that God has called you to be like in the future a preacher's wife, or youth pastors wife or such? I know that was the case with me. I didn't get married until mid-twenties but I wasn't going to sit around and wait for a husband before I did something in the ministry. It didn't seem like that preacher boy was any where to be found but in Gods timing... Anyhow, some people get so consumed in finding a spouse that they don't do a lot in the present but just dream of what they can do in the future. Wow, I got distracted! Sorry! I'm not talking about you btw, just other people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you mind doing a post about soul-winning. I don't know if I'm the only Christian girl who feels this way. But I'm so scared to witness. I'm not ashamed of what I believe in, but I am afraid that I won't do it right or will seem immature... HELP ME?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I feel the same way NC Cowgirl you are not the only one! Rebekah would you mind doing a post about sonl-winning? Please help us! God bless! DON'T QUIT! Catherine K.

    ReplyDelete