Saturday, May 19, 2012

Q&A Time (And My First VideoBlog)

Okay ya'll here it is...my answer's to my first two questions.... I want more so please after ya'll watch my video(I know can you believe I attempted my first Video blog!!) please comment below with any question at all(remember I will approve what questions will be answered).
My first question was from Jessica...
I know you are very active in the ministry and in your church. But do you believe that God has called you to be like in the future a preacher's wife, or youth pastors wife or such? I know that was the case with me. I didn't get married until mid-twenties but I wasn't going to sit around and wait for a husband before I did something in the ministry. It didn't seem like that preacher boy was any where to be found but in Gods timing... Anyhow, some people get so consumed in finding a spouse that they don't do a lot in the present but just dream of what they can do in the future. Wow, I got distracted! Sorry! I'm not talking about you btw, just other people.
Thanks Jessica for commenting, I totally agree btw awesome question ☺

And my second question was from Joshua...
what do you think is your greatest weakness in the Christian life at this time? I think mine would be not speaking up for Christ enough when I need to. I feel that my representation of Christ to the world is not what it should be sometimes.
Thanks Josh, hope I answered it plain enough that was a little harder.
"Oh, you might want to scroll down and turn the music off before you watch the Video....the sound quality isn't the best so just a little reminder to turn the music down first"
So Thank ya'll so much for being my first two peeps to jump right in and ask....
I'll probably do a few a more of these vids(btw wasn't the beginning and the end awesome, thanks to my sister Katie ☺)  Comment below, Email, or Fbook me, Your question and I'll see ya'll next time...Have an awesome weekend, remember God is good all the time!

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE the video! What a neat idea.

    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! And girl I can't even begin to tell you how much I've been thinking about the things you said in that first question. There's this certain young man at my church that's expressed interest in me and just about everybody seems to be for it but I know in my heart that God doesn't want it to be as of right now because in order for it to work out [right now] I would have to lower my standards and that's not something I'm willing to do!!
    So yes...this post was definitely a blessing to me at least! Thank you for sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erica! Good job, girl! Keep trusting and following the Lord! He will make it work in His time whether it's this young man or a different one. Such a blessing to see a young woman willing to follow the Lord in a circumstance where so many people would say "go for it". :)

      Delete
  3. hhhheeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy!!!
    ummmm...i know ur like old and everything and your not in college, but if you went to a bible college where would it be???? cuz im thinking about going.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I'm about to ask a very touchy question.... What do you think about kissing before you are married???
    ~ Faithful Reader~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rebekah, I loved the video!! I've been an avid reader of your blog(s) for several years (I used to blog @ MyDelightfulDiary) and it's really neat to get to "know you" a little bit - getting to hear your voice and see you in video is really cool! I'll have to make sure I video blog when I start blogging again! Keep it up!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! So funny because my sister and a girlfriend of our have been talking about doing a video series!!! Just haven't gotten around to it! lol Can't wait to see more! :)

    ReplyDelete