I've been nominated.... Awwwwww lol
Thank you! Thank you! Dixie and Dottie for the sweet nomination☺
I don't usually do these things, but some of my newer followers gave me this lovely award...So I figured why not? So here it goes....
So here's what you're supposed to do:
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
Tell 5 things about yourself.
Answer 5 questions posted by the nominating blogger.
Nominate 5 new up and coming bloggers.
Ask those bloggers 5 questions that they will answer.
And of course, grab your Liebster Award!
So here are 5 things about me:
- Hmmmm I love Romantic/Country/Southern Chic stuff, one day my house will be filled with antiques, cowgirl boots, flower patterns, and anything vintage.
- My Perk me up, is buying a random color finger nail polish even if I already own way too many...it makes my day.
- I'm a Coke-aholic.... I drink way to many ☺
- Butterflies are my God Loves Me sign!!! Whenever I see a butterfly anywhere (clothes, jewelry, calendars(my friend Erica sent me a whole calendar full of them ☺) I'm reminded how much God loves me!
- I'm defined and remembered mostly by... My long curly Hair, my Lip-stick(I love my lip-stick), my shortness, my love for the kids at church(I do love those crazy chamocos), and my huge smile :D (I think I just have a big mouth lol) and those that know me..know that I love my Jesus, He is my life... His Grace is what defines me, what gives me a reason to live!!
Answers to my nominators 5 questions:
1. What is the strangest thing you collect?
Ummmm Anything vintage, if I see something that even resembles the 50's and below...I must get it! lol
2.What is your dream vacation?
Sweetwater TN ☺...in late fall, or winter...I don't know why, it's just so charming and Southern hehe..and a Florida beach...because I looovvveee the Beach!!!
3. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
I'd have to say..... Fried Turtle.. but at least it was fried lol
4.If you could meet any 3 people, other than Jesus and no matter what time era, who would they be?
James West(Robert Conrad lol)... Mr. and Mrs. Hudson Taylor.... annnndddd Esther in the Bible.
5.What is your favorite cartoon?
That's a hard one..I don't watch cartoons lol....ummm Carmen Sandiego ;)
And Now the Nominees for the Liebster Award are...
- My dear friend Erica from Aunt Erica, Because she is Always such an encouragement to me. And truly displays a life of God's amazing grace, and love! I can always count on her for a prayer, or just a little message of lifting up!
- My Mama at A GRITS Life as a Preacher's Wife for blogging to help others, like she has helped me so much through the years, bring my focus 100% back to Jesus! To me she is the perfect example of Proverbs 31 and a Titus 2 lady. And I pray to be a Godly woman like her someday!
- A new to the blogging world friend, Rachel from My Hope is in Him She has such a sweet spirit...and love for our Lord! Her facebook and blog truly shows how she wants her life, and hope to be found in Christ alone!
- My sister Jennifer at A Peek into my Life for blogging about the amazing life God has given her, and how through trials, and victories God has been faithful! She is such a good mama and wife, and who wants so badly to please her Heavenly Father in all that she does!
- And last but not least... the other Jennifer lol from Where the Green Grass Grows For being a testimony and witness on the internet, and for being such a faithful follower of mine for such a long time. Her blog posts and facebook posts are always honest and encouraging!
And here are your 5 questions from me...
- What is your favorite Scripture verse this year so far?
- Who is your greatest prayer warrior, who do you ask to pray for you and you know they will pray?
- What is your favorite song to listen to in the car with the windows down, on a awesome day that just makes you feel good, and reminds you how good God is?
- What's your current ringtone?
- Favorite Hymn?
So there ya go ya'll.... Claim your Award, post the questions just like I did, and then nominate who you think deserves this award!


Enjoyed reading about you and the answers to your questions! Dixie is a huge fan of Robert Conrad aka James West as well!
ReplyDeleteYour blog truly is a blessing!
Congrats to all of your nominees! :)
Have a great week!
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/