Wednesday, November 24, 2010

God has Really Been Good!

God has Been so good in my life, I am so undeserving, so unworthy of all His blesssings.....
The other night God blessed with the smallest thing, I had been having a litttle low moment....had prayed a little prayer asking God to please give me something to encourage me, to give me more faith.
And a little later on I checked my email, and got a random message from someone that totally encouraged me, reminded me that God hasn't forgot about me, that He is good all the time....I'm so glad that that person didn't ignore God when He led her to send that message, Because I believe it was an answer to prayer!

Isn't that just like God, to send something small or big just to lift us up....He doesn't have to, but He does because He loves us! On Sunday night I heard testimony after testimony of God answering prayers, giving blessings just like that little one I mentioned that mean so much!
God has really been Good in our lives, even in the bad times....God is still Good!!!!!

So give thanks unto the Lord....for He is Good!!! Look back on this year, and see God's hand in every situation see the times He blessed us, showed His mercy, when we were so undeserving, Praise the Lord for He is worthy!!!!!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment